Who are we?
GTC Financial is a Gladstone based leading Certified Practicing Accounting firm providing professional services throughout Central Queensland. We have a team of 9 with the capacity to grow. Our consistent growth is due to solid client relationships, hardworking team members and a record of delivering on clients’ needs and exceeding their expectations.
At GTC Financial we have the resources and depth of technical expertise to ensure our services are of a high standard. We are large enough to solve our clients’ challenges regardless of their size or location, but small enough to maintain close and personal involvement with our clients and within our team.
We service a range of clients from a variety of industries, but we have a strong focus on trades and construction.
Why work for us?
- Seize a rare opportunity to join a leading regional accounting firm with over 23 years of operation in Central QLD.
- Work with a team of conscientious professionals in a large modern office in Gladstone with your very own personal office space.
- Be rewarded with a generous salary and a clear pathway to success.
- Work with regional and diverse businesses to help them succeed.
- Join a growing premier accounting firm offering a range of services including business services, financial planning, business advisory and tax.
- We offer development programs, further education and exciting opportunities.
What will you do?
- Be a part of a team that advises and help our clients develop and grow.
- Work closely with a Client Manager to be mentored as a future leader in our firm.
- Work closely with clients, form relationships and manage client queries.
- Build your expertise within the client base to develop advisory skills.
What do you need to apply?
- The desire to do your best and progress quickly in your career
- Have experience in public practice accounting (2 to 5 years)
- Finished your Accounting degree or studying towards and
- Confident communication skills.
If you are the ambitious accountant we are seeking, please send your resume and cover letter to us by 30yh of November 2020:
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions, please call: 07 4972 5177 or email: Kerry.email@example.com
Please Note: You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.